Sunday, November 18, 2012

Announcement: Review Series #1 coming up!

The next four reviews are apart of a review series I plan on continuing in the future. This series will focus on Night Of The Demons, one of my favorite horror franchises. The next four reviews will be broken up into four posts, because I don't want to clutter everything with one giant post.

Extra tidbit: For those of you, who have already started reading my Night Of The Demons review series, you'll probably notice the increase in the length of each post. Yeah, I know it's long, but I wanted to be thorough and give it my all in this review series. I wanted to squeeze in every little detail, and provide a different experience.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, and I'm considering Friday The 13th or A Nightmare On Elm Street for my next review series!

I hope you enjoy this!

Mitch MacReady

No comments:

Post a Comment