Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Just wanted to pass along my wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and give a big thank you to everyone, who follows and reads this blog! I really appreciate all the support, the +1s (and in some cases +2s). Truth be told, I wasn't too sure about doing this at first. I wasn't sure, if I could generate enough interest, and I didn't believe in myself. 

As far as movie reviewers go, I'm an unknown guy, but the support I've received in these past few months just blew me away. I don't know as much as Roger Ebert, Leonard Maltin, or Richard Roper, and I'm not an expert writer. But I love watching movies and I love reviewing them, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

So thank you all again, and best wishes for the start of 2013. I'll continue to kick ass next year, and I can't wait to write reviews on Texas Chainsaw 3D and the Evil Dead remake!

Mitch MacReady   

No comments:

Post a Comment