Friday, January 31, 2014

30,000!

Yep. As you can see, I surpassed 30,000 page views, and as always, I appreciate the continued support. I hit a little slump over the past week, because real life and job hunting got in the way for a while. Things picked up yesterday with my thoughts on the American Horror Story: Coven season finale and reviews for I, Frankenstein and Primal Fear, because I wanted to close out January on a strong note.

TV reviews are coming up soon, and I'm still working my way through all the Oscar nominated films for End Of The Year awards. End Of The Year awards will be up in February, I'm hoping to post my reviews for American Horror Story season one, and hopefully I'll have the time to post my review series for Paranormal Activity soon enough. Again, thanks for taking the time to read my work on here, and I'm happy 2014 is off to a good start.

MMR   

No comments:

Post a Comment