Sunday, August 11, 2013

So.........I Wrote A Fiction Novel E Book & A Short Story E Book!

That's right. This year, I took a little break to try my hand at writing a little fiction novel. And I am proud to introduce to you the person, who I hope will become the hottest superheroine sensation, Freechelle Fantabulous! Everything you need to know is right here in this link, including the plot synopsis, and guess what? It's only $0.99!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EFLI6VK

But I also had a cluster of other ideas and stories bouncing around in my head, so I decided to put all of them together in a collection of  short stories. Everything from horror to fiction to comedy. It's all in here for a variety of tastes, and just like Freechelle, it's only $0.99! Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EFMYZ0U

Now for those of you wondering, no. This is NOT a sign of me charging for my movie or TV (they're coming soon guys and gals) reviews in the future. You have my word, for as long as I write movie and TV reviews, I will never, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver charge money for them. I promise.

And yeah, putting some of the finishing touches on the novel and the short story book took some time, so that's why my production kind of slowed down this year. But I'm getting back into beast mode now, and I plan on finishing the year strong. As always, I write to entertain and hopefully make you laugh every now and then, and I hope you enjoy reading my stuff.

MMR

No comments:

Post a Comment