Tuesday, April 8, 2014

40,000!

Yep. As you can see, I passed 40, 000 pageviews recently, and as always, I appreciate the continued support. If I don't run into any drastic changes in my personal life, I should finish the review series for American Horror Story: Murder House this month, and I'll post  End Of The Year awards after Murder House, because I'm almost done with Oscar nominated or Oscar worthy stuff for 2013.

And if you're wondering, the movie reviews will return soon enough. I'm just taking a little break right now, because I want to focus on American Horror Story: Murder House 100%. And when I'm done with Murder House, I'll start posting movie reviews again. Again, thanks for the support, and I'll return with Part 2 of Halloween for Murder House soon enough.

MMR

No comments:

Post a Comment